Health Benefits of Oranges
Oranges are rich in vitamin C and vitamin A and a citrus juicy fruit likes everyone in our India. Oranges are also full of flavonoids, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, potassium, dietary fiber, thiamine, folate, pantothenic acid, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, carotenes, and copper etc., So oranges have many health benefits for your body. Oranges are used as raw or in the form of Juice in the whole world. So check out these health benefits of oranges as follows:
- Orange Prevents Cancer: Vitamin C presence in oranges has deficiencies to protect the cells from damages by free radicals and a compound named Liminoid present in oranges, prevents you to oral, lung, breast, colon and skin cancer and prevents in gastrointestinal tract.
- Used As Skin Cleanser: The orange peel contains orange oil which can be used in bath soaps and water-less hand cleaners. Orange oil is also used in perfumes and scent. In India orange dry peel is also used in body scrub or as a face wash.
- Relieves In Constipation: An orange juice full of dietary fibers helps in the digestive system and pain relief in constipation.
- Controls High Blood Pressure: Oranges contain a flavonoid named Hesperidin and magnesium which helps to regulate and control high blood pressure of your body.
- Oranges Act As A Blood Purifier: Oranges purifies your blood due to the presence of iron and vitamin B6 and also helps in production of hemoglobin.
- Keeps Sperms Healthy: Eating an orange a day is sufficient to keep sperm healthy. The vitamins and anti-oxidant presence in oranges protects you to genetic damage of sperms that may cause a birth defect.
- Protects Against Skin Diseases: Oranges contain an antioxidant named Beta-carotene, which protects the body cells from being damage and also protects skin from free redicals and signs of anti aging.
- Reduce Extra Cholesterol: Orange contain alkaloid synephrine which helps to reduce the liver’s production of cholesterol and LDL (Bad Cholesterol).
- Cardiovascular Health Benefit: Oranges contain high value of vitamin C, phyto-nutrients and flavonoids, which reduces the risk of heart attack or arteries blockage.
- Releives in Stress & Anxiety: Due to Citrus fruits family of Oranges studies shows that they reduce the effect of Stress & Anxiety.
- Prevents Kidney Stone: Due to citrus flavour of its juice orange has power to disolve the calcium oxalate kidney stones and other kidney problems.
- Makes Bones and Teeth Strong: Due to presence of Calcium in oranges, it helps to keep your bones and teeth strong.
In brief oranges are good for our health and it prevents from many diseases like asthma, bronchitis, ulcers, pneumonia, tuberculosis, rheumatism etc. So starts eating or drinking orange juice to stay healthy and fit.