Health Benefits of Beetroot And Juice
Beetroot or Chukandar is a famous dark red color vegetable having salty and sweet taste. It is used as raw, salads, soups, juices and pickel. Beetroot is the excellent source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Its root and leaves are also providing amazing health benefits to you. Beetroot contains nitrates, silica, vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, iron, copper, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin B1, thiamine, zinc, calcium and phosphorus. Check out the interesting health benefits of beetroot & its juice as follows:
- Beetroots contains phytonutrients called betalains, which has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in detoxification process.
- Beetroots are very low in trans fat, saturated fats and low in calories but high in dietary fiber, so it good for those who want to lose weight naturally and maintain weight.
- It is the good source of carbohydrates and natural sugar, which helps to boost energy and immune system.
- Regularly consumption of beetroots helps to strengthen the nerves of human body.
- It contains betaine, that helps to the functioning of the liver and helps bile control in the body. It also helps to cheer up your mood to beat depression due to increase in the production of seratonin (Known for natural mood booster) naturally secreted in body. It also helps to promote the HDL cholesterol counts to decrease the LDL cholesterol level.
- The presence of the Boron mineral in beetroot juice helps to speed up your sextual drive. It also helps to improve digestion.
- It also contains Beta-Carotene, which is essential for eyes health, thus preventing from cataract, ARMD and night blindness.
- It is the good source of Iron, which helps to increase the hemoglobin level in blood, thus treat anemia.
- The presence of potassium and nitrates helps to maintain the blood pressure normal, regulate the blood flow in the veins and improve heart health.
- It contains calcium and silica, which is essential for healthy bones hairs and nails, so it helps to reduce the risk of osteoporosis & strengthening the muscular-skeletal health.
- It is the rich source of Vitamin B and folate acid, which helps to reduce the neural birth defect in pregnant womens and promotes healthy pregnancy.
- Its juice acts as a natural cleansing agent and helps to cleansing of stomach, spleen, gall bladder and intestines. It also purify the blood and remove impurities from it.
- The presence of anthocyanadins, which is responsible for the dark red color of beetroots and a powerful anti-carcinogenic agent, which helps to cure colon cancer.
So after reading all the amazing health benefits of beetroots, make a regular habit to add it in your daily intakes to prevent from many diseases. Beetroot have many other health benefits like to cure asthma, prevents from strokes or heart attacks, leukemia, support detoxification processes, constipation, relief in gastric ulcer, heal wounds, skin problems, fight the progression of dementia, dissolves kidney stones, prevent lungs cancer, improve skin texture, acne, dandruff, pustules and much more. If you know more health benefits of beetroot, then please share your knowledge with us through our comment box given below to serve others better.