Health Benefits of Amla
Amla (Amalaki) also known as the Indian Gooseberry. Amla has many varieties but the Kalami Amla is the best. Amla is used as raw, Juice, murabba, jams, pickles, chutneys, Churna & Powder form in each & every home. Amla fruit is round in shape & little sour in taste having green to greenish yellow in color. In fresh amla has 80% water, protein, minerals, carbohydrates and full of fiber. Amla is used in Ayurvedic medicines in the last 2300 years because of its amazing & numerous health benefits to your body. Amla contains Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Carotene and Vitamin B Complex which gives many health benefits to your body. So check out these health benefits of amla as follows:
- First of all amla helps to rejuvenate your organs and many functions of the body to boost the immune system.
- Amla helps to slow down the aging process due to the presence of vitamin C and gives you good health and longevity.
- Amla helps in the digestive system to improve the absorption of nutrients from your food intakes and also helps with liver function to remove toxins and reduce inflammation and gives you the cooling effect throughout the whole body.
- Amla juice is used in weight loss, Protecting your eyes, hairs, dandruff and acts as a skin toning agent. Amla oil is most popular in India for growth of long & beautiful hairs.
- Due to the powerful presence of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, antimutagenic, chemopreventive, antiproliferative and immunomodulatory properties in amla also prevents & treat cancer.
- The presence of chromium helps to control the blood sugar level which is very effective in type 2 Diabetes. Recently a scientific study has done in which if you take 3 grams of amla powder in a day controls the fasting blood sugar level.
- Amla has multifaceted protective properties against developing cardiovascular problems and lower the LDL Cholesterol and also helps to also raise your HDL cholesterol level.
- Amla helps in dissolving stones in kidney & ureter.
- Using amla powder on daily basis helps to increase the red blood counts.
- The Presence of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D, the Vitamin C in amla makes your bones healthy & strong.
- Amla helps in teeth & Nails strenghtens.
- It also helps to reduce menstrual Disorder to keep them regular.
- Eating amla with honey regularly helps in mouth ulcers & problem of leucorrhoea.
- Amla also helps in infertility problem & produce the sperms count.
In brief Amla has many proven health benefits like helps in anemia, liver diseases, various types of fevers, eye-related problems, revitalizes the semen, syphilis, flatulence, bronchitis, asthma, respiratory problems, urinary problems, curing piles and many more so on. So if you are suffering from above said any problem then start eating amla to remains healthy & fit.